• “Aluminized” Lowered floor from the firewall to the rear axle
• “Quiet Drive Technology”, exclusive to Braun conversion, reduces noise and vibration
• “CANTILEVERED” Removable Front Seats including footrest
• Refined and Spacious Interior with increased space for both, driver and passenger spaces,
• Passenger Sliding Door Opening Height: 56.5 in.
• Non-skid flooring, color-matched with the van interior
• Lightweight Aluminium Automatic Foldout Ramp,
• Weight Capacity of 1000lbs, 8 degrees Angle
• OEM Materials, fuel tank as well as fuel and A/C lines
• Comfortable Rear Fold-Down Footrest
• Original door key remote operates ramp/sliding door with a powered sliding door
• Kneeling System to reduce the slope of the ramp is controlled at the touch of a button.
• The vehicle must be equipped with SER option (load-leveling suspension)
• Most spacious wheelchair accessible vehicle on the road
• Vehicle manufacturer’s warranty still in force
One of the most popular wheelchair vans in the industry, the Power XT model offers greater visibility and more head clearance (56-1/2” through the sliding door) than any other option in our line-up. You’ll also appreciate the interior roominess, allowing for easier wheelchair navigation. An improved kneeling system lowers the rear suspension further than ever before, resulting in a lower, more wheelchair-friendly ramp slope.
With a full 56-1/2” clearance through the doorway and up to 61” inside the van, the spacious Power XT is the right choice for taller wheelchair and scooter users.
Sliding Door Opening Width 32.4 In.
Interior Height Mid-Section: 60 in.
Interior Height Driver Position: 60 in.
Ramp Width: 30.125 in.
Floor Length behind Driver Seat 71 in.
* Due to manufacturing tolerances with the OEM vehicle and the conversion components, all dimensions may vary slightly from those shown.
All Pacifica models are built the same way by the same car manufacturer, Chrysler Canada
All Wheelchair Accessible Vans are different because they are built by different manufacturer
BraunAbility offers best-in-class, space-gaining conversions. No other wheelchair van offers more doorway and ramp space, or more interior cabin room
Most adaptations are payable through grants offered by different organizations.LEARN MORE
We develop customized solutions for your needs.