• “Aluminized” Lowered floor from the firewall to the rear axle
• “Quiet Drive Technology”, exclusive to Braun conversion, reduces noise and vibration
• Step-and-Roll Removable Front Seats including foot rest
• Refined and Spacious Interior with increased space for both, driver and passenger spaces, custom-molded trim panels
• Passenger Sliding Door Opening Height: 55in.
• Original door key remote operates ramp / sliding door with power sliding doors
• Accessible Functions are controlled by Honda remote and several interior switches
• Kneeling System to reduce the slope of the ramp is controlled at a touch of a button.
• Automatic Infloor Ramp, (must have the OEM Power Sliding Door)
• Ramp Weight Capacity of 1,000 lbs
• Non-skid Altro flooring, color matched with the van interior
• OEM Materials, fuel tank as well as fuel and A/C lines
• Comfortable Rear Fold-Down Footrest
• All Air Bags are active
• Rear Air Conditioning with heater functional
• Vehicle manufacturer’s warranty still in force
Acoustical Rubber Flooring
Freedom of choice, that’s what the Honda Entervan adds to our already diverse product line-up. With a ramp angle of 8.2° and the smoothest possible transition, we make it easier to get in and out of your vehicle. The easy ramp angle and added side rail security make accessibility a breeze. Add to that the sleek Step & Roll seating, and this is another first-class mobility option on a world-class chassis.
Ramp Width : 30 in.
Ramp Angle (kneeled): 8.2 ⁰
Ramp :Length : 52 in.
Sliding Door Opening Height 55 in
* Due to manufacturing tolerances with the OEM vehicle and the conversion components, all dimensions may vary slightly from those shown.
Most adaptations are payable through grants offered by different organizations.LEARN MORE
We develop customized solutions for your needs.